Fireworks blows off Fingers of a Student of UNIUYO as it Exploded while he was still holding it (Graphic Photos)
A student of the University of Uyo has lost his fingers and is in need of emergency surgery after his fingers were blown off by fireworks.
According to reports, the young man was celebrating on the 1st of January when the accident happened.
The fireworks was believed to have seven rounds but as the boy held it in his hand and lit it, it exploded on the first round.
He is reportedly a final year student in the faculty of education, UNIUYO.